The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME)
AME is a passionate network of practitioners dedicated to enterprise excellence. AME members are continually motivated to affect and accelerate change by leveraging the AME community for unique, experience-based shared learning and inspiring interactions.
Welcome to AME's submission opportunities.
Submissions for Boston are now closed as the program has been filled.
AME San Diego 2018 International Conference, October 29-November 2 (submission deadline - June 1, 2018)
Follow these steps to submit your proposal. Before you begin, you will need:
- a presenter bio (one for each presenter)
- your company bio
- a session title and sub-title
- the full description of your proposed session.
1. Create an account. After creating your account, you will receive a confirmation email from Fluid Review with an access code. Use this access code to continue your submission.
2. Select the conference for which you are making a submission.
3. Select from the submission categories the type of submission (presentation, workshop, etc.) for which you are applying. Press Save & Continue.
4. Under Application Round, select Tasks for ...
5. Complete the submission form. Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Press Save & Continue.
6. At the bottom of the Application Round, select Submit Application. If you need to make changes prior to submitting, select Cancel, make the changes. Press Continue to submit.
To change/edit your information after submission,
contact Stephanie Broadbent at email@example.com.