The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME)
AME is a passionate network of practitioners dedicated to enterprise excellence. AME members are continually motivated to affect and accelerate change by leveraging the AME community for unique, experience-based shared learning and inspiring interactions.
Current submission opportunities:
AME San Diego 2018 International Conference, October 29-November 1 (submission deadline - May 30, 2018.)
We are looking for presentations relating to the following themes: People-centric leadership; lean management; people development; innovation; purpose-driven change; fundamental concepts and tools (manufacturing/non-manufacturing). We are also looking for sessions that will explore hot topics such as IoT across the enterprise, smart manufacturing and innovative technologies.
Follow these steps to submit your proposal. Before you begin, you will need:
- a presenter bio (one for each presenter)
- your company bio
- a session title and sub-title
- the full description of your proposed session.
- Create an account. After creating your account, you will receive a confirmation email from Fluid Review with an access code. Use this access code to continue your submission.
- Select the conference for which you are making a submission.
- Select from the submission categories the type of submission (presentation, workshop, etc.) for which you are applying. Press Save & Continue.
- Under Application Round, select Tasks for ...
- Complete the submission form. Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Press Save & Continue.
- At the bottom of the Application Round, select Submit Application. If you need to make changes prior to submitting, select Cancel, make the changes. Press Continue to submit.
To change/edit your information after submission, contact Stephanie Broadbent at email@example.com.