The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME)
AME is a passionate network of practitioners dedicated to enterprise excellence. AME members are continually motivated to affect and accelerate change by leveraging the AME community for unique, experience-based shared learning and inspiring interactions.
Welcome to AME's submission opportunities.
Here are the events for which you can currently apply:
AME Boston 2017 International Conference, October 9-13 (submission deadline - June 1, 2017)
Follow these steps to submit your proposal. Before you begin, you will need:
- a presenter bio (one for each presenter)
- your company bio
- a session title and sub-title
- the full description of your proposed session.
1. Create an account. After creating your account, you will receive a confirmation email from Fluid Review with an access code. Use this access code to continue your submission.
2. Select the conference for which you are making a submission.
3. Select from the submission categories the type of submission (presentation, workshop, etc.) for which you are applying. Press Save & Continue.
4. Under Application Round, select Tasks for ...
5. Complete the submission form. Note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Press Save & Continue.
6. At the bottom of the Application Round, select Submit Application. If you need to make changes prior to submitting, select Cancel, make the changes. Press Continue to submit.
To change/edit your information after submission,
contact Stephanie Broadbent at firstname.lastname@example.org.